Arnold Trail will remain open as usual but with the following limitations.
- Practice social distancing. 6 feet or more.
- No gathering beyond 5 people. This means that shooting squads are strictly limited to 5 participants.
- The clubhouse will be open only for access to the bathroom and to fetch a bottle of water.
- If you don’t feel well or if someone in your household or those you have close contact are ill, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- It is your choice if you come to the club to shoot. No one will think less of you if you choose not to participate.
Our schedule of club shooting events (please see schedule page) may be modified at a future date. Please note that the State Trap Association has decided to cancel the May 10th Registered Trap Shoot.
The status of monthly club meetings will be determined one week prior to the meeting date.
Thank you for your full cooperation.